Delhi: If you are traveling by train, this is important news for you. IRCTC has increased the price of food available in the pantry cart. East Central Railway has decided to increase the price of food on the trains that pass through their area. IRCTC Regional General Manager Rajesh Kumar said that both quality and quantity have improved, so food has also increased. Many foods like bread, dal, dosa, sandwich have become more expensive.
Increase in price of everything from Rs 2 to Rs 25
IRCTC has increased the prices of food and drinks available on the train. But the relieving news is that the prices of the food available at the stations have remained stable. IRCTC has increased the price of all food on the trains running on East Central Railway, ranging from Rs 2 to Rs 25. The prices have been increased at different rates. IRCTC has published a list of 70 items whose prices have changed. The new fee schedule follows an increase in the cost of food served in pantry cars on trains.
read this too
new fee schedule
- samosa first 8 rupees I was getting what has now been reduced to Rs.10.
- sandwich 15 rupees I was there then it has been reduced to Rs.25.
- Burger was available for Rs 40 which has now been reduced to Rs 50.
- Dhokla (100 grams) was available for 20 rupees, which has now been reduced to 30 rupees.
- Pakora bread was available for 10 rupees, which has now been reduced to 15 rupees.
- Aloo Vada was available for Rs 7 which has now been reduced to Rs 10.
- Masala dosa was available for Rs 40 which has now been reduced to Rs 50.
- Roti was available for Rs 3 which has now been reduced to Rs 10.