There is very little investment up front in the auto detailing business.
However, to do this work on a large scale, a large investment can also be made.
It has less mechanical work and more work.
New Delhi. These days is the age of startups. People are starting their startups with new ideas every day. But there are also some traditional businesses that are considered small-scale but no less so in terms of profit. One of those jobs is auto detailing. It does not take much investment to start this work, although if it expands, this investment can reach crores as well. But to get started, you will only need Rs 1 lakh. Don’t be surprised, it is true that you can start this job only with an investment of Rs 1 lakh only.
There are better income opportunities in this job. With an investment of just Rs 1 lakh from this business, one can earn up to Rs 1 to 2 lakh per month. Although this may also seem shocking to some people, but because this job is less mechanical and more labor related, the investment in it is less. Let us tell you in which items you will incur your expenses and how your earnings will be.
Read This Also: Fashion Designer Ritu Kumar Earns Crores, Laid Foundation Of Business With Rs 50 Lakhs, Know How Was The Early Phase
in which category how much will be spent
- Before you can open a car detailing shop, you’ll need an open lot that has a water connection. You will have to take this for rent up to 20 lakhs per month, if you have such a place it will be even more beneficial for you.
- For this, you will need to take three jacks and 4 car stands, which will cost around Rs 15,000.
- You will need a wet and dry vacuum cleaner, it must be 80 liters or more in capacity. On this, your spending will be around Rs 20-25 lakhs.
- A heavy-duty toolkit will be required, which will cost around Rs 5,000.
- On the other hand, a 1 horsepower mini compressor, jet and water motor and pipe, all these items will come at Rs 10,000.
- A clothes dryer, which is available in the market for up to Rs 20,000.
- Car washing and drying chemicals though companies give these chemicals with one month credit but for the first month if you have to accept it in cash it will cost maximum 10 lakhs and imported ones will cost 15 to 20 thousand rupees. .
how to get
- If the car comes for a deep wash at car detailing, they charge Rs 500-1000 for it. An average functioning detail center sees about 10 cars coming in for washing every day. In such a situation there are 300 cars in a month but taking into account holidays and weather changes consider them as 200 and charge 500 rupees then this amount reaches 1 lakh rupees.
- At the same time, 2 lakhs to 4 lakhs are taken from the cars that come to the dry cleaner. Every day, on average, 3 to 4 cars go to a center for dry cleaning. If the average of 4 cars is considered, then it is 120 cars in a month. If Rs 3,000 is charged for a car, then it is a total of Rs 320,000 in a month. In this way, by combining washing and dry cleaning, this amount comes to around Rs 4 lakh.
how much will it cost per month
- You will need to maintain at least 9 aids for this center. Of which 4 laundresses, two dry cleaners, two rinse aid and a mechanic.
- The salary of a car mechanic is 25 to 50 thousand rupees per month.
- On the other hand, the salary of the other four people is around Rs 15,000.
- Due to this, he will have to spend around Rs 2 lakh every month for salary.
- With this, your water bill will be between Rs 2-5 lakhs.
- The electricity bill will be between 30 and 50 thousand rupees.
- On the other hand, if Rs 20 lakhs is also considered under the heading of other expenses, then this expense will be between Rs 2.5 lakh to Rs 3 lakhs.
First reading of breaking news in Hindi News18 Hindi| Read today’s latest news, live news updates, most trusted Hindi news website News18 Hindi.
Tags: Auto News, Business opportunities, Car Motorcycle News, tips to make money, new business idea
FIRST POSTED: Feb 19, 2023 2:40 p.m. IST