New Delhi: There is very good news for all the young people in the country who want to be teachers. Yes indeed your dream of becoming a teacher in Bihar can be fulfilled. Please let us know that online registration for Bihar B.Ed Combined Entrance Exam (Bihar B.Ed. Test) 2023 has started. As per the schedule of Lalit Narayan Mithila University, Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam 2023 will be held on 8th April 2023. Interested and Eligible Candidates Bihar B.Ed Official Website. biharcetbed.lnmu.in You can register online by visiting. Let us know the full details on this….
For information, let us inform you that Online Registration for Bihar B.Ed Combined Entry Test 2023 started from 20th February. In such a situation, let us tell you that the eligible candidates can complete and submit the application form before March 15, 2023. However, the candidates will have the opportunity to submit the application form online with a late fee and edit the form. This window will open from 16 to 20 March 2023. Bihar B.Ed Exam on April 8, know when you will get admission card Lalit Narayan Mithila University will conduct Bihar B.Ed Entrance Exam on April 8, 2023 whose admission cards will be issued one week before the exam, that is, on March 30.
read this too
Do you know who can apply?
Let us tell you that according to the issued prospectus, graduation degree (10+2+3) in Science/Social Science/Humanities/Commerce with at least 50% grades from a recognized university or BE/B.Tech with 50 percent of grades in science and Must have at least a 55 percent grade or its equivalent grade with a major in Mathematics. More details can be seen in the prospectus.
- How to Apply First of all, go to the official website biharcetbed.lnmu.in.
- Click on the online registration link on the home page and register by entering the required details.
- Log in with the help of the generated credentials and fill out the application form.
- After submitting the rates, click submit, your form will be submitted.
- Download the page for more references, grab a hard copy and keep it with you.